Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm still alive...

Hello Blog...did you miss me? I can't believe it has been MONTHS since I've written anything. Where has the time gone, and more importantly-what have I been doing? Every day in the back of my mind I knew I should be writing our family moments down, but the time in the day seemed to always run out. Summer and Fall have come and gone. Now in the middle of Winter (ok it's just the beginning :( yuck!) I finally found a moment to "catch up" with you.

Jace (20 months) went from a baby to a toddler in a flash. He is in the stage where I can not get a cute photo unless it is candid and he doesn't know I'm taking a picture. He is my love bug. He can say just about any word. He is a combination of Cameron and Logan. He calls everything and everyone with brown hair a monkey-which can be very embarrassing!



Check out the crazy hair...


Cameron is a BIG kid. He is almost as tall as Logan. He loves to draw. Every time I see him I just want to give him a big hug and kiss, which he loves. He asks me if he can be 12 because he wants to have his own hunting gear. He will tell me, "Mom I'm 12 today. I don't want to be almost 4 anymore. I promise I'm 12". He enjoys going to preschool but was worried that I was sad he was at school. He told me, "Don't worry mom I always come back."

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! It captures Cameron perfectly.

Logan knowledge grows like a weed every day. I'm amazed at what he knows. He has picked up reading without any problems. He enjoys reading a variety of books but is drawn to nonfiction factual books. He is still very cleaver at getting what he wants. We tell the kids that you can ask Santa for one big present, the gift you want the most. Logan wanted two "big" gifts, Lego's and a DS. He told Cameron to ask Santa for a DS and he would ask for Lego's. That way he could get both "big" presents. He is very sneaky.

Check out his hand he wrote..."I love dad". I think this is so precious. He is Jared's little shadow. He is determined to grow his hair long because he had never had it long. Every day without fail when I drop him off he says, "I love you mom. Your the best mom. Don't go in my room. If the door is open I know you did." :)


Jared and I are keeping busy with the kids, jobs and our hobbies. Even though writing takes up some of my time. I realize how important it is. Small details are so easily forgotten.










4 comments:

Holly said...

It's so great to see an update! Man, kids grow up fast. Cute family picture!

Becky said...

So cute! I love the pictures!

Lilet said...

I love those pictures, they are so cute!! :)

tracy said...

Oh WOW! So great to see these photos! I have popped over and have driven right by you in your durango lol, but I am amazed that the time has whooshed by since we moved! Chad about fell over when he saw Logan's photo - you all look so darling!

Love, Tracy