Saturday, May 9, 2009

A FIRST FOR EVERYTHING

Last night I started to get flu like symptoms. I had a temp of 101 and was achy all over. No it's not the swine flu I have mastitis! I have nursed two other babies and never had to deal with this complication. Let me tell you-it is not fun, especially on Mother's Day weekend. We had some fun plans that were change b/c of me not feeling well. Thankfully I was able to get some medicine today and I'm already feeling better. It's amazing what we do for our children and most the time they have no idea!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh I am soooo sorry Liz! I had it with my last two babies and you are right...it is no fun! I hope you start feeling better soon!

tracy said...

Oh I had that - it felt like fire inside and I had to take medicine and knead and pump and use ice and... oh man, do I really want to try to have another?!

Hope you are doing better! :)

c said...

Oh, so sorry! Maybe your kids can come play tomorrow (Monday).