Friday, May 1, 2009

Our Busy House

My "vacation" is over and the boyz are back. They got back last Tuesday night. Wednesday morning I was back into reality of being a full time mom. I enjoyed my "time off" immensely. It's funny how sleeping just an hour longer in the morning can make such a difference.

I loved being able to bond with Jace. In just a month he is developing fat rolls on his chin and legs. I find myself wishing he wouldn't grow up. I love how cuddly and small he is right now. Since this is our last, I find myself savoring every moment. Jace doesn't mind loud noises. I took him with me to watch a movie and he slept the entire time. He eats and stays awake for about an hour at a time. Then sleeps for around 2. He does this cycle during the day. At night he tends to eat and go back to sleep except for around 4. This is when he is the most "gassy". He holds his head up and likes to be on his tummy. He's hardest moments are when he has a bubble that won't come out or if he is over tried.

Logan brings such energy to our home. Suddenly he has become very independent. He wants to make his own lunches, empty the dishwasher, even help with the Jace. Anything that use to be child proof is not Logan proof any more. He can open the safety locks on the cupboards and doors. (Which is hard an hard adjustment.) He loves to take the first sound of a word and change it "drink is ink or car is ar." He can't wait to go to kindergarten. He talks about his birthday everyday. He has become Cameron's best friend. He loves to play with him and "teach" him new things.



Cameron mellows our house out. A couple words to describe him are, husky, easy going, and solid :) He loves to play with toys and will even "talk" to them. He loves animals -especially our chickens. He will go outside and yell "Chickens, come here! Look at my dinosaurs." He has the most kissable cheeks! He wants to do everything big brother is doing. He loves to kiss & hug Jace. He still loves to play with my hair. When he is sad he will even ask for it "hair mommy". He has learned to jump while standing still. He loves to play in the dirt...just like his brother.

While these two were gone the house was quiet and empty. I know that is what my life would be without them...quiet and empty.

No comments: