Saturday, October 17, 2009

FALL PHOTOS

Every year I take the boys over to Gardner Village for fall pictures. Usually the grounds are quiet and not that busy. This year it was CRAZY!!! busy. Despite the hundreds of people- I think I grabbed a couple of cute pictures. I've learned through the years that I have about 20 minutes before the kids are sick of the camera....so this is what I got. (Not many of Jace...to many people and not enough places to sit a baby down.)















After pictures the kids got a treat and their face painted.



(Just before we left the house, Cameron tumbled down the garage steps-leaving a HUGE mark on his forehead. Thanks to some photo editing I was able to edit most of his ENORMOUS bruise out. Phew!)
Logan is the best "model" he has the perfect camera smile. Cameron is still learning. He always says "CHEESE" and does this "cheesy" grin.

3 comments:

Becky said...

So cute! I love that every year you go to the same place and take a picture of you and your boys together. What a fun trip down memory lane that will be when they are all grown!

c said...

Wow, Liz! Gorgeous pictures! Your kids are so photogenis and you are doing a great job with photo editing.

Ashley C. said...

Soooo cute! I love it!!