Sunday, November 1, 2009

HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Last weekend I took the boys to St. George while Jared went hunting. I'm getting better at traveling alone with three small kids. We had an AWESOME time swimming, BEING SILLY LATE AT NIGHT, and as Logan puts it, just hanging out. This summer/fall St. George has been our home away from home.

OUR FAVORITE MEAL-WAFFLES, PEACHES, AND ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF SYRUP.

THE BOYS LOVED PLAYING WITH GUINEA PIGS AND SWIMMING ALL DAY

HIKING THE RED ROCK, PLAYING AT THE "SAND BOX" AND LISTENING TO ECHOS IN THE CANYON

JACE SHOWED OFF HIS CUTE LOOKS, HOW HE CAN DRINK FROM A STRAW (AT 7 MONTHS!) AND HIS HAPPY VOICE :)



3 comments:

Ashley C. said...

getting away is the best huh? What cute boys you have!!

Becky said...

I think you have found true joy in life...just hanging out with people you love! I'm looking forward to seeing you in music class!

c said...

I am so impressed that you travel alone with the little guys!