Saturday, November 21, 2009

SILLY LOGAN

Logan recently has said some silly things. Being out of school for 6 days (2 of them were the weekend) made it really hard for him to want to go on Wednesday. Here are a few things he said to me.

Mom I was thinking about school. We are learning about patterns and I think we should make school a pattern. I go to school, I don't go, I go to school, I don't go. See we really should start doing things that I learn in school.

Who's idea is it that we have school? Was it God? Oh I know, It was the President of the United World. That is why we say the pledge to show the President we are in school.

Mom I have to stay home to protect Cameron. He needs someone to play with.
Logan, all we do is sit at home waiting for you. We don't have any fun with out you.
Mom I know you are just saying that to make me feel better. Thanks, but staying at home not doing anything with you guys is what would make me feel better.
Your friends would really miss you. They are excited to play with you.
I don't need friends, just you. MOM I really am serious .

After going to school. I picked Logan up and he had a huge smile on his face.
Mom you did know what you were talking about. My friends really did miss me. They YELLED my name when they saw me! I guess I will keep going to school. I know you would go to jail if I didn't go. I don't want you in jail. Then you would have to pick up trash on the side of the road. Mom's shouldn't pick up trash on the side of the road, they could get hit by a car.

Later that night I made dinner (chicken stuff croissant turnovers). Logan has eaten these numerous times. This time he took a bite and said. This tastes like dead frog on my tongue. Have you tasted dead frog before? Yeah, and it tastes just like this! Mom I'm not Survivor Man, you shouldn't make me eat gross things.

ohh silly Logan!!!!


5 comments:

tracy said...

Oh I am ROLLING!!!!! The line about the jail and the picking up trash and then the dead frog... oh I am laughing so hard I have tears running down my cheeks!

Jill said...

Survivor Man?!? So funny...

Holly said...

Hilarious! Kids are so silly :)

c said...

What a great note to go to bed on. Such a funny kid!

Becky said...

That is hilarious! He is quite the quick thinker! I love his logic!