Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Thousand Words

I love photography. I carry my camera around everywhere. I love taking pictures of simple things like leaves, old houses, doorways, etc. I love snapping a picture of a priceless moments with my kids or family when they aren't looking yet the picture captures exactly how they are feeling. I recently downloaded a photo shop program. I spent to much time yesterday playing around with the different features. It was fun to change the colors of the photo or crop a image out.
When I look at my pictures, I've always wondered, what makes a great picture? Is it the photography or is it the person looking at the picture? I think a great picture is when both people are somehow moved by a photo. Hope these pictures bring something special to your day. :)



























5 comments:

tracy said...

Absolutely beautiful and you certainly do have such a good eye!
Where did you take the big red wooden wall one that the three of you are in?

Elegante Family said...

Those are awesome pictures. Maybe I should just pay you to take some pictures of my kids. I want to have some taken, but I keep thinking I should just wait until the baby is born. Let me know what you would charge.

Gary said...

Really great blog site. Love the photos.

Becky said...

Wow Liz! They turned out great! I love the one where Logan is kissing you. I think you should have posted ones with Cameron feeding you cereal, too. I had a great time visiting with you last night!

c said...

Awesome pictures! Loved how you figured out the coloring certainobjects.