Tuesday, September 22, 2009

CLEANING HOUSE

I'm trying to "clean house" and I'm selling some of my baby stuff. If you know any one that needs maternity clothes, a baby swing, nursery bedding set, or a high chair have them call me. Also I'm starting to sell baby clothes, 0-6 months. I would love to give the stuff to someone I know rather than a stranger. Thanks...

I am strangely attached to my maternity clothes. The other day someone bought my favorite jeans that I wore almost every day! I almost didn't want to give them to her. LOL I find myself feeling the same way with the little boy clothes. Each little outfit brings back memories. Jared mentioned something about, "things can always be bought if we change our minds down the road." It's true. However I'm 99% sure that won't happen. Especially when the last three nights Jace has been up every two hours (any ideas of how to make a 6 month old sleep better without making him "cry it out")?

1 comment:

tracy said...

Uh, HELLO THERE!
Your "geriatric pregnancy friend" may be in need of those clothes that are-so-dang-cute-and-we-are-the-same-size and such... hint hint... guess I need to get pregnant, but we are working on it!