Monday, January 18, 2010

Lazy Day






Cameron woke up this morning telling me he was tired. I asked him if he wanted some breakfast and he said, "No I just need to sleep." I picked him up and laid him on the couch to watch cartoons. After a little while he said "Mom, why did you pick me up. I'm was still sleeping." After three days of no naps because we were having way to much fun. I'm sure he is tired. Friday we went to Murray rec center and went swimming (Grandma joined us for a little while!!). On Saturday Dad was home and the day just seem to fly by. Sunday Cameron and Logan went with their Grandpa and spent hours searching for dragons and hanging out at Cablea's... Today looks like it will be a lazy day, with lots of cartoons, snacks, and most importantly a nap!


1 comment:

Ashley C. said...

What a cute boy! You are such a cute mom!