Thursday, January 28, 2010

ANOTHER CRAFT






Check out this cute key chain I am calling the KEY KEEPER...another craft I've tried and successfully made. I LOVE it!!! I can put the Key Keeper on my wrist and NOT loose my keys as I'm putting the boys into the car-or getting them out of the car. I was thinking how handy this little gadget will be this summer when I take the kids or walks, to the park, or anywhere I don't want to bring a bag along. I would love to make anyone who is interested one. Let me know what colors you like and I'll make it ASAP. My mom came up with a great idea of adding a little carabiner clip onto it, that way you can clip the Key Keeper onto your purse when you are in the store and not have to dig for it later...GREAT IDEA MOM!



3 comments:

tracy said...

I totally want one in turquoise and brown floral girl! What an idea! I am jonesing for my hairband too! Call me if I can pop over Friday afternoon to grab it!

You are so crafty and talented!

c said...

Cute, Liz! I don't see it on your etsy shop yet. Are you going to? I love having a carabener on my keys.

Holly said...

Look at you! That is totally cute. How much is the key keeper? I still want a head band too. Should I order on etsy or just come talk to you?