Friday, April 24, 2009

ALONE AT LAST

As of 34 minutes ago I'm a mom with just one child for the next 5 days 4 nights. Jared took Logan and Cameron to see their grandparents in St. George. I'm jumping up and down right now. I'm excited to catch up on sleep, seeing friends (without having to go to Carl's Jr) and just some time to relax! However, being a mom of three kids I'm not sure I remember how to relax. I'm always going from one thing to the next. Or should I say one kid to the next. I survived the week knowing that on Saturday I'll be able to sleep "when the baby sleeps", eat when I want to eat and just do whatever I want (yes Jace is work but he is still in that lump stage where he sleeps, eats, and is VERY portable). HMM I was just thinking, this is the first of many many "Dad and Son" trips. I'm going to LOVE having three boys!!!

2 comments:

tracy said...

Oh you are a lucky girl! I am happy that you and Jace will have some one on one time together, and that you can do all you want to do. I am still in recoup from this nasty pneumonia bug, but when it lifts, I am eager to see your smiling face again in person!

Becker Family said...

Liz, yes!! That is what Josh tells me - Julie what will you do when the boys are older and we are gone every Saturday! I tell him not to worry!! Enjoy yourself!!!