Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Does it matter:


Ok, so does it really matter where the baby sleeps, as long as he is sleeping? Jace loves his bouncy seat. He does not like his crib. If I place him in his bouncy seat he goes to sleep on his own with just a little fussing if his pacifier comes out. He's asleep within 20 minutes and will stay that way for two hours at a time. If I place him in the crib, no such luck. He will cry and cry and cry. He hasn't "fallen" to sleep in his crib yet. He will spit his pacifier out, refusing to take it and stay MAD until I pick him up. My answer is if he is goes to sleep happy and stays that way, why not!!

3 comments:

Becker Family said...

Oh yes!!! Just let them sleep!! I love the "forgot" post too!! So sweet and true!!

Becky said...

Amen! By child number 3 it almost seems that our decisions are made based on survival. I can guarantee you that he won't be 18 and still sleeping in his bouncy chair! He won't even be 1 and still sleeping there! You do what you need to do in order to have the happiest set of circumstances!

c said...

I'm with you - as long as they are safe and WILL sleep, so be it!