Monday, April 6, 2009

One day down the rest of our lives to go...

I made it through the first day without a second pair of hands. Our day went really well. Though it started way to early (Jace ate at 4-Jared left at 5:30 & Logan was up at 6:20!!!) I managed to take all three to the Dr.'s while Jace got his last bilirubin checked. Logan and Cameron played great with each other all morning. Thank goodness for the nice weather today! By the mid afternoon I was running out of steam and my lunch showed it, I had a salad and two peanut butter cups (thank goodness for those extra 500 calories I'm burning by nursing). I tend to eat sugar when I'm tired. Peanut butter cups are my favorite treat, I can never just eat one, in fact, I freeze them so that I can't eat the whole bag at one time :) In the late afternoon I was able to get a small nap which has given me a boast of energy for the rest of the night. Jared is home being such a great dad, after a LONG day at work he is outside playing ball with his little ones. I'm truly lucky.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yahoo! I'm glad your first day went so well--even with a doctor trip! You are amazing! I'm betting that they won't all be as smooth sailing, but I know you will be amazing--with the help of the Hershey company of course! Keep up the good work, and holler if you need anything!

Becker Family said...

Super cute title! I hope these past few days have gone well too!! They grow so quick, which is good and bad, Jace will be sleeping through the night before you know it!!