Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A FEW THINGS

Cameron is a singer. He always has been. When he was a baby he would sing on our walks. Now he makes up songs as he is playing, eating, or going to sleep. Recently he has wanted me to make up the songs with him. It is a good thing he doesn't realize I can not sing. We make up songs about the moon, cats and dogs. I love hearing his little songs.

One day Cameron told me he didn't want to eat the triangle. I told him ok but where is the triangle? He pointed to a piece of watermelon that was cut into the shape of a triangle. Glad he is recognizing his shapes.


Last night when Jace was laying next to him I asked him, "Cameron what is the baby's name?" He replied, "Kitty" I laughed and said, "No his name is Jace." "No Mom it's Kitty the baby."

Learning how to bait a fish hook.


Last weekend we went to the air show at HILL AIR FORCE. Apparently I went as a kid but I don't remember going. The kids LOVED watching the airplanes zoom through the sky. It was fun to get out and do something other than watching Sponge Bob :)


Sitting under a plane for shade.


Logan and Dad checking out the jets.

Jace did not like how loud some of the planes were. I had to get this picture because he has the cutest sad face!

Jace is no longer a newborn. He is just about three months and growing, growing, growing. When I look at him I'm excited and sad. I'm excited to see his personality emerge but sad that it is happening so quickly. He has started to giggle just a little. He likes to lay on his belly and is trying hard to flip from his back on to it. He enjoys Logan and Cameron and will search the room for them. I love looking at him. My heart lights up when I see him smile.



Last night we tried out a new babysitter with Logan and Cameron. Jared and I took Jace on a date :) Jared says to me, "So how much does she charge, $10 an hour?" I started to laugh and said "no, it's only around $4 or $5." He thought I was kidding. "Wow, why don't we go out more often?" My thought exactly!

3 comments:

tracy said...

Hey! I totally forgot to ask you what you thought of sweet Allie and I hope you guys had fun on your date!

Had a ball, as usual, with the boys today - so dang cute!

Becky said...

Who knew you could be such a cheap date! Your boys are adorable! It is always fun to hear what they are doing and saying.

Thanks for the heads up on KSL...it actually has been awhile since I checked it out!

c said...

Oh, I love that sweet sad picture!