Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Slow Motion

This week is moving in slow motion. I feel like each day is dragging! This past weekend Grandma Laura came to visit. She just returned from a two week vacation in Italy. After looking at the pictures I KNOW I was born to live/visit/breathe there. I love pasta, I love 80 degree weather and I love the idea of strolling down a cobble stone road. Italy sounds delightful. There are small cafes everywhere. I absolutely love eating outside and taking my time to enjoy a nice meal, drink, or dessert. I wish I could go there tomorrow.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Sign me up! When you plan that vacation, I would love to come with you!

Jackie Blum said...

That one picture with Jace on your lap (in your previous post) is P R E C I O U S!!! Frame it, sister. =) Hope you are doing well!

Jackie Blum said...

P.S. Italy truly is as beautiful as it is made out to be. I would live there if it were realistic. It's my most favorite place on earth.

c said...

Ok, let's look for good flights. That's one (of the few) places I would leave the comfort of the USA for.