Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week Highlights



This week...


Logan and his friend Zoe made cupcakes. They both loved licking the spoon and getting chocolate all over their face.


Logan also made two new friends at the splash pad. One was a boy, the other was a snail.







Jace turns 3 months! Can you believe that he is three months old. I can not. He loves being on my lap and watching my face. He tells me stories by cooing. He has starting to laugh. He is still waking up at night but I'm hopeful that when he starts eating rice cereal this will help him sleep a little longer. He is sleeping better than my other two ever did. The other night he did a 8 hour stretch. This past week Jace discovered his hands and can't keep them out of his mouth.






Cameron is hilarious. His new word this week is AWESOME. He loves finding bugs and making them his little friend. He will carry around a worm for hours. One day I heard him telling the worm stories about the thunder and his cat. Below he found a grasshopper and wanted to take it on a walk with us.








On Friday the weather looked promising and I took the kids miniature golfing. I loved watching them run free along the golf path. I enjoyed feeling the warm sun and being with all three of my little guys.


( Jace is napping in the stroller...)


2 comments:

Becky said...

What a fun mom you are! Sorry we missed you at the splash pad! It would have been fun to meet your new friends!

Ashley C. said...

i love reading your updates. you are such a cute mom doing such fun things with your kids. that little jace is so cute!! hope we see you soon!!