Tuesday, July 21, 2009

5 YEARS OLD


Tomorrow Logan is officially 5. (I would wait to post but I have some time right now.) 5 years have gone by fast! From the moment Logan was born my life changed for the better. Logan is perceptive, determined, energetic, sensitive, silly, clever, and smart. One of the most lovable things about Logan is his smile.


Logan is very social and loves making friends. Currently, he has discovered how to sound out words and wants to write letters to all of his friends. Logan will start kindergarten this year. He is very prepared and is excited to go to "his new school."

Every year I try to take a picture of Logan on the swings. I started when he was about 7 months old. Looking at this collage I am amazed at how much he has grown up.







We celebrated his birthday last Friday. In the morning we went and got doughnuts at a new place, "Beyond Glazed," he ordered a green grasshopper doughnut. After doughnuts we went to the park and he instantly made a few friends and found a couple of potato bugs. Later that night we had a big party at the splash park. One of his favorite gifts was "his very own scooter!"
Highlights of his special day:




Logan has waited all year to turn five. I asked him "now that your five, what happens?" He told me, "I get to sleep over at Grandma St. George. I get to walk to my friends alone. I get to have treats all day. Now that I'm five, I get to stay up later. Hmm, Mom all kinds of stuff happens when you are five. Maybe my teeth will even fall out..."


1 comment:

Becker Family said...

Liz too cute!! Looks like 5 was fun!! Your boys are so cute!! Glad no cavaties!!