Friday, July 24, 2009

NO CAVITIES!!!



Despite both boys loving sticky salt water taffy and gum, they went to the dentist yesterday and they have no cavities! ( I forgot the camera in the car and wasn't about to haul three kids out to get it.) It's been a family effort to make sure we brush every morning and night. Not an easy task sometimes. Cameron loved having the dentist brush and count his teeth. He sat in the chair all by himself and didn't cry once. Logan couldn't wait to get his prize, he asked the dentist the minute we saw him, "can I have my lucky token now?" Logan wanted to celebrate by making goofy pictures for a goofy face book.Cameron said "I have a good idea, how about ice-cream." He settled for some banana pudding.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yahoo! The tooth fairy is happy I am sure!