Saturday, July 11, 2009

Splish Splash-



My two surfer dudes...

On Thursday my friend and I took our kids swimming at the Draper pool. This pool is PERFECT for little kids. It's swallow entry with a big mushroom fountain in the middle. Logan loved swimming and jumping off the side of the pool. He loved the fact that if he wore a life-jacket he could float without holding onto me. Cameron enjoyed jumping in also. He would jump into the water, going all the way under. When he came up for air he would scream, "Again, Again!" Jace was a trooper. He slept a little. When he was awake he was able to tangle his feet in the water. I was more worried about him getting a sun burn then the other two. It felt great to get out of the daily routine and enjoy the sunshine.



Logan getting ready to JUMP!!!

Cameron would swim around like a shark.


Jace sleeping...


Cameron sharing his snack with his horse/zebra. He can't decided what to call him.









Logan and his friend Gabby


No comments: