Saturday, July 4, 2009

WHO WOULD I BE???

Recently I read a friend's blog about being a music star. It got me thinking about who I would be if I could be anyone. I have always wanted to be a movie star! Someday I even hope to star in a play of some kind. I've always thought it would be fun to play someone else. I would love a role that was full of drama. I've always enjoyed pretending and I truly believe I could be a great actress. I've always loved the thought of the golden globe awards. The idea of getting all dressed up and walking down the red carpet, having someone ask me who made my dress etc. etc. When the award shows come on I'm glued to the t.v. Jared laughs at me, and then says, you should be there... I know I should, maybe in a different life I will. In a few years when my kids are a little older I hope to accomplish my dream and be in a play of some sort. When I am, I will invite all to come and see me even if I'm only cast as a tree or rock :)

3 comments:

c said...

Well, you are definately beautiful enough :) Maybe I should get your autograph now!

Ashley C. said...

ahhhhh! I had no idea. that is so awesome. i am so glad you wrote this post! You could do it and I would come and watch you!!!! :) you are beautiful....

Becker Family said...

Too cute Liz!! I think it is a great idea!! I would love to come too!!