Sunday, November 9, 2008

4 BOYS...


About a three weeks ago Jared and Logan went to the pet store to get fish. When they came home, they had a little baby kitten with them. I was very surprised but the minute I looked at the kitty and held it I fell in love. Jared said it was a girl and her name was Lucky. He thought it was a fun "sign" that our baby would be a girl. Last week I took Lucky to the Vet to get shots. The little girl kitty is actually a boy. Hmm what does that mean with our "lucky sign"! I thought it was pretty funny that we can't even have a girl by choosing one! Lucky is very very cute and cuddly. He lets the kids drag him all over the place. He never scratches or bites them. Even though he is a boy, he is perfect for our family.



3 comments:

Jill said...

That picture of Kate and Logan is super cute. I am glad she has friends she loves right next door!

c said...

So funny that Lucky turned out to be a boy!

tracy said...

That kitten is really precious - Zoe is looking forward to playing with him sometime.