Saturday, November 29, 2008

What is Santa going to bring?

The kids and I were talking about what Santa was going to bring this year. This is how the conversation went with Logan.

Me: What do you think Santa is going to bring you?
Logan: A BIG train

M: What do you think Santa will bring Cameron?
L: Playdough

M: What will Santa bring Dad?
L: A arrow and a new hunting DVD

M: What about me?
L: Probably nothing because we won't have any money left to give Santa after he buys me stuff. Oh yeah, you are getting another kid. That's what you get mom.

I laughed really hard when he said this-how could you not.

3 comments:

tracy said...

Oh I am rolling! :)

c said...

And so completely true, too (sigh...) What a funny boy!

Bkay said...

Kids are so funny. Not only do you get a new baby, but you get to be up all night...etc. Oh, the joys of mothering. I hope Santa brings you lots of amazing things to help with your adjustment to 3 kids!