Thursday, November 13, 2008

BABY WIGGLES

Here is baby Wiggles-this will be my official name for him/her. To make things easier, lets just call "it" a him. He wiggles sooooo much. During the ultrasound he kept twisting and turning in every direction. I tried to get a glance at any female or boy parts, but most the time I had no idea what I was looking at. When the tech would say, here is his arm, I thought it was a foot. :) These picture are awesome! It's so surreal to look at them knowing this little baby is growing inside of me. It's amazing the love I feel already. I'm half way to meeting you Baby Wiggles!! (Yikes, only halfway-why does pregnancy take so long?)

5 comments:

Jackie Blum said...

Congratulations! I had no idea you are expecting Friel number 3 - how exciting! Are you planning to find out the sex, or will it be a surprise left for delivery day?

I will now keep track of your blog, too! I love reading blogs, and any friend of Tracy's is a friend of mine! :o)

Thanks for your comment on my blog today... Seriously, those are some of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. But I think that what I am going through is something any mom would be willing to do for her child. We do what we need to do and leave the rest to God. It's been a tough road but we're getting through it one day at a time.

Thanks again for visiting my blog; I try to post every day. (Heck, what else do I have to do?)

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!

Becky said...

Cute pictures Liz! Way to stick with the plan and not find out! I totally would have caved! Only 20 more weeks to go! Yahoo!!

Ashley C. said...

so cute. i am so excited for you and for baby wiggles. :)

Elegante Family said...

So Sweet. It is so fun to Ultra Sound pictures. I am still amazed that you can go the whole pregnancy with out finding out. That is fun!

c said...

Hurray!