Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cameron Turns 2


Friday was Cameron's official birthday. We celebrated his birthday on Saturday with family and his little friend Kate. All three kids (Logan, Kate, & Cameron) had a blast sliding down the slide and landing into a swimming pool full of balloons and balls. We also had pizza and cupcakes. Even though Cameron wasn't sure what was going on, he was very excited and happy. I can't believe my baby is 2!
What I'm loving about Cameron:
His little sayings; "what are you doing in here?" "ogan, come down stairs." "MMM, good." "Have a bite?" "Want some?" "Morning, how you sleep?"

He has pooped in the potty for months now! I'm working on the peeing, but I'll take not changing toddler pop any day of the week!
He hugs and kisses all on his own
His smile and laugh
How he chases me
When coloring he says he is drawing circles
When he gets out of the bath he runs around the house singing, "naked, naked, naked"
He'll snuggle and sit next to me playing quietly for good 30 minutes
He likes to sing
His loves to pretend that he is asleep-he will close his eyes & make a fake snoring sound
I love you Cameron!


4 comments:

Elegante Family said...

Happy Birthday Little Cameron! I hope he had a good one. I hope you guys are doing well let me know if you need anything!

tracy said...

Happy 2nd, Cam! He is such a sweet little guy, and we love watching his personality blossom!

Ashley C. said...

what a cutie. happy birthday cameron. hope you are hanging in there liz. thinking of you.

Becky said...

Wow! It goes so fast! Happy late birthday! I hope that you are doing as well as you can be. Let me know if you need any yummy treats. Nothing like a good treat to help pass the time by!