Tuesday, February 17, 2009

When I'm....

I decided to take a break from my pregnancy woes and write about something more uplifting :) I was noticing how I feel like I'm stuck in time. Each hour, each day, it seems like I'm going in slow motion. Slow motion is not happening for Logan. He is always constantly thinking about the future. Our latest conversations are filled with when I'm 5, I get to go to kindergarten. When I'm 8 I get to go to Disneyland. When I'm 15 I get to go camping with Dad and have my own lighter to start a fire. But you only use a lighter when camping and with Dad because they are dangerous. When I'm 17 I can take a girl to a movie and buy my own popcorn. When I'm 20 I'll be in college. I want to be a dump truck driver (why do all boys want to be this?). When I'm 25 I'll buy a house and live by you, dad, and Cameron. At times the conversations will be, what will happen when I'm 13? What will I be able to do? I try to come up with new ideas: when your 13 you can have a skate board. Or when you are 18 you get to have your own car. It's fun to hear what Logan is excited to do when his....

3 comments:

Becky said...

A lighter to light his own fire with??? Isn't it fun to see what really makes our kids tick! What a cute boy he is!

tracy said...

He is quite the planner, even remembering that Zoe likes popcorn! :)

c said...

Logan is a riot!