Thursday, March 26, 2009

Still A Chance

Dr. wouldn't break my water, but she stripped my membranes again. I just need to show up with 5 min or less contractions (this time they don't need to be causing me to dilate) for her to keep me at the hospital. She is on call tonight, so we are hoping that these pesky contractions start coming closer together. Usually my contractions have been about ten minutes apart & then in the middle of the night they pick up. So if you are a neighbor reading this, keep your phone on tonight b/c the minute I have 5 minutes contractions I'm headed to the hospital. It's time for this baby to join our family! :)

3 comments:

Jackie Blum said...

Go baby, go! We're all waiting to meet you!

Elegante Family said...

Let us know if you need us. Tony or I can always run over if you need us to. Good luck, I hope this baby gets here soon. I am dying to know what it is!

Neena said...

Liz I hope that this little one gets here soon because I know there is nothing worse than waiting. Can't wait to see him or her.